For my next doll i wanted it to be plant like and have plant limbs then i can watch them grow to hopefully make a montage video.
so i decided to look up the greek titan gia. these were images i found.
So i started of with this doll.
So i started to work on the doll itself to make her look more plant like and i decided to make her skin green dye painting it with green ink.
I think this doll wsorks very well, its very contrasting to my scary themed dolls, so it shows i can create more then just one look. I can see this doll being used as a attractive display, i just need to make sure how often i water her because her water has no where to escape therefore i could risk drowing her.